Hello from Kansas City

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Rodger
Puffer Fry
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 pm
Location (country): United States

Hello from Kansas City

Post by Rodger »

Hi everyone.....

My wife and I love our puffers. A Fahaka in a 150 show that is heavily planted. And a new baby Mbu, about 4 inches. Hard to get the Mbu to eat. I plan on getting an Abei one of these days and who knows what will happen after that. Thanks for letting me join so that I can annoy you with questions.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hello from Kansas City

Post by Pufferpunk »

You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply