Hello to all my puffer brotheren & sisteren.
New here. I don't know anyone personally in my live who shares my love interest in puffers.
Glad to be here!
I think I will like it here
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: I think I will like it here
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Welch4
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:22 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Abington,MA
Re: I think I will like it here
Welcome!
Forget other advice about puffers you don't hear here - Pufferpunk
- sgtmyers88
- Moderator
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
- Location (country): USA
- Contact:
Re: I think I will like it here
Welcome.
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
- DMD123
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Tetraodon baileyi (Hairy Puffer, named Gizmo)
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Lakewood, WA
Re: I think I will like it here
Welcome to the forum!
300g Astronotus Crassipinnis, Pearsei, Setiger silver dollar x8
65B Red Wolf fish
65B Red spot severum M&F trying to breed
90G Community tank
90G Fancy goldfish, orandas and ranchu
46G Bowfront Hairy puffer
40B Empty
65B Red Wolf fish
65B Red spot severum M&F trying to breed
90G Community tank
90G Fancy goldfish, orandas and ranchu
46G Bowfront Hairy puffer
40B Empty
-
Puffage
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:18 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 4 figure 8 puffers
2 south american amazon puffers - Location (country): L.A CA, U.S.A
Re: I think I will like it here
New to the forum, not to puffers or aquaria lol
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: I think I will like it here
Welcome
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly