Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
Came across this forum in a google search to find out as much as I can about my new puffers. I have 3 dwarf puffers I just got them a couple days ago. They are in a fluval edge 12 gallon that I've customized a bit, better filtration and lighting. I had some guppies in the tank before, I took them out and now its just the 3 puffers and whatever snails used to be in the tank (their welcome to your new home gift hahah). I plan to add many more plants into the tank for them. Not sure of the sexes yet. So far I'm really enjoying them!
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- hadla
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1626
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 2 gsps and a big Stars and stripes
- Location (country): California
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Contact:
Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
Welcome to the wonderful world of dps!
they are my favorites
Never trust big puffers. The fingers you save may be your own. -RTR
- DMD123
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Tetraodon baileyi (Hairy Puffer, named Gizmo)
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Lakewood, WA
Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
Welcome!
300g Astronotus Crassipinnis, Pearsei, Setiger silver dollar x8
65B Red Wolf fish
65B Red spot severum M&F trying to breed
90G Community tank
90G Fancy goldfish, orandas and ranchu
46G Bowfront Hairy puffer
40B Empty
65B Red Wolf fish
65B Red spot severum M&F trying to breed
90G Community tank
90G Fancy goldfish, orandas and ranchu
46G Bowfront Hairy puffer
40B Empty
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- sgtmyers88
- Moderator
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
- Location (country): USA
- Contact:
Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)
welcome aboard
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.