Forum rules Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
Haha the time I win it's not a pic of my puffer; figures . There were some great pics for this month, a lot of them were tied for a while. Great job everyone.
I took that pic at the Chicago Shedd Aquarium a while ago (2yrs or so) when I went there on a biology field trip for college. This was before I found the puffer forum, so I was surprised when I went through my old pics to find out I had taken a pic of an MBU!
+1 @PP, can't wait to see the lineup for POTY!
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish.
-John Ruskin-
"I have to laugh when people call fish-keeping a hobby, if anything, it's a science... and for some, an obsession." - Me
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
They are all very adorable! I really am a terrible loser, I can't play video games. I mean no disrespect to all the other puffers at all. I've thought of getting a freshwater puffer for a while. Still not sure. I would love to set up another large saltwater tank too but it's so much work. Don't think I'm motivated enough.
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles