Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Cinder
Puffer Fry
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:42 pm
Location (country): Ohio, USA

Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Cinder »

:oops: I totally forgot forum etiquette......
My name is Sara, I am from NW Ohio, USA. I have a 55 gallon FW aquarium (the old steel frame, slate-bottom kind!) that houses white clouds, cory cats, a few platys and snails....... Mystery Snails and ramshorn snails.
I have so many ramshorn snails, that I decided to set up a second aquarium for a puffer fish. So, I now have a 29 gallon cycling and waiting to become home to a GSP.
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
User avatar
Infinity8
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:27 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: GSP- Burd, 10 years
F8- Bonk, 5 years
Congo- Yamuel, 4 years
Fahaka- Waldo, 3 years
DPs (3) 2 years
Porc- SOON!!!
Location (country): United States
Location: Eastern Shore, MD

Re: Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Infinity8 »

Welcome to the forum! Lucky little GSP with all those snails to crunch!
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hi! Forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply