Yello there!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
User avatar
Infinity8
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:27 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: GSP- Burd, 10 years
F8- Bonk, 5 years
Congo- Yamuel, 4 years
Fahaka- Waldo, 3 years
DPs (3) 2 years
Porc- SOON!!!
Location (country): United States
Location: Eastern Shore, MD

Yello there!

Post by Infinity8 »

Hi there! Fairly new Figure 8 fan here from around Pittsburgh, PA :) SO glad to have found this forum. I'm currently starting a set-up for a single figure 8, and without the treasure trove of info I found here, I would have made some horrendous mistakes. I'm here to learn, laugh, and share.

I also have an undying love of porkies, though currently don't have the space or resources to provide the optimum home for one. My avatar is a little tribute to a porcupine named Duke, who stole my heart and showed me how amazing these personable fish can be. RIP Dukel-Du.

I'm probably going to have a lot of questions over the next few weeks, so I hope you guys don't mind! :)
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Yello there!

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Yello there!

Post by Pufferpunk »

You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply