Newbie from Texas
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Newbie from Texas
I just discovered the forum through a local fish forum and since I love puffers, I thought I would join up. I currently only have 1 pea puffer but can't wait until I can get more puffers and continue learning about them.
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Newbie from Texas
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Newbie from Texas
Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly