New to forum from California

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
User avatar
Sgchick
Puffer Fry
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:26 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: None yet...Had a valentini for a few years.
Location (country): USA

New to forum from California

Post by Sgchick »

Hi everyone! While waiting for my tank to cycle, I've been reading up on the dwarf puffers. Some great info on this forum. I have an almost 8 gallon planted tank, which I'm still working on, a few more plants I'd like to add. Here's a pic of what I have so far

Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to forum from California

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Nice piece of wood, great DP tank!
Check out our articles on them, in the Library here.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: New to forum from California

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Post Reply