Hi From Chicago!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
mhay
Puffer Fry
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 am
My Puffers: Barney - GSP
Fred - GSP
BamBam - F8
Location (country): USA

Hi From Chicago!

Post by mhay »

Hello everyone!

I am new here and fairly new to the world of puffers and loving it!
I started my first brackish tank a few months ago shortly after my boyfriend and I purchased our house.
We currently have 2 GSP(Barney and Fred) as well as a F8(BamBam)
They are all quite the characters and I look forward to learn more about puffers here!
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hi From Chicago!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Where are you located? I live in Franklin Park.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Hi From Chicago!

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Post Reply