Hello :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
leross04
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm
Location (country): America

Hello :)

Post by leross04 »

Hello my name is Lauren, I've had GSP in the past unfortunatly they passed away after a couple of years since I did'nt know you had to put salt in their aquarium :/ . I'm a huge aquatic fan! At the moment I own 8 aquariums two QT two 40 gal hexagon tanks one is a B-ram tank the other we're holding on to a goldfish until spring comes around then she's goin into a pond then I have a 45 and 55 gallon tanks that have my fancy goldfish in then I have a 75 gallon discuss tank! My newest addition is a little figure eight puffer, he was a trade in, in my lfs he was a little beaten up so I'm working on fixing that :) he's in a 20 gallon for now with a molly I'm about to raise the salinity for him, I'm very excited to have a puffer fish again and have the right information on them! I'm ready to start a new adventure :)
User avatar
defool89
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 Fahaka
Location (country): United states, Garland Texas

Re: Hello :)

Post by defool89 »

Im so jelous of your glass. Welcome! Im sure your f8 is in good hands
You have the right to bear Puffers.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hello :)

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Check out our articles in the Library here.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
sgtmyers88
Moderator
Posts: 1296
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA
Contact:

Re: Hello :)

Post by sgtmyers88 »

WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
Post Reply