Hi guys, I'd love some suggestions on stocking a 60 gallon aquarium. My cichlids are moving out of it into another tank, but it is fully cycled (been running a couple years now), keeping the same filters and everything, but I want puffs in it! What would be suitable for this tank, and how many? Are there any puffs that can be mixed? Which can be kept with others (same or different species)? In a big 60 gallon, I'd rather not have just one puff and a lot of empty space, you know? I'm hoping for fresh or brackish puffers, but if anyone can help me out in setting up a plausible marine puff tank, I'd like that too. I just don't have the time, space and money to spend on a marine tank that is super delicate right now

So could all you puffer experts put your brains together and think me up some ideas?
If it makes any difference, the filtration is nice and strong: a Fluval U4 (rated for 60-80 gallons if I'm correct) and a Fluval 305 (rated for 80-100 gallons i think). Anyways, strong filtration, and I do large water changes once or twice a week, willing to do more, that's just my schedule (cichlids are almost as messy as puffers!!)
Thank you!