Hello From China~~^_^

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hello From China~~^_^

Post by Pufferpunk »

LOL! You read better English than I ever could Chinese!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
bunny
Puffer Fry
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm
Location (country): China Guangdong Provice

Re: Hello From China~~^_^

Post by bunny »

Pufferpunk wrote:LOL! You read better English than I ever could Chinese!
Finish ~~~ haha ~ lucky we have no so much rules here ~ at least less that rules in china here ~ drinking coffee ~~ come on ~ Chinese for u should be like English to me ~
Post Reply