Hello all, I've been on this site quite a bit and decided to finally register. My name is Adam, I have had a few puffers at this point. I currently have 4 Colomesus asellus that I just got and one 9 inch Fahaka that is my baby (who is sick right now). I currently have a breeding pair of Red Severums that are working on their first spawn with me. I have a 100 gallon tub on the floor of my office right now with a large community that are waiting to be moved back to a 200 gallon in my dining room once I fix the leak in it. I have a 10 gallon with breeding guppies. I am in the process of writing out my plans for a fish room (once my wife agrees to it). My wife thinks I'm nuts and obsessive about fish tanks and my 4 year old son couldn't give a crap about my fish but I'm hoping he picks up the bug at some point.
Always looking for new breeders or LFS around me so if you know of any hidden treasures, let me know!
Thanks for having me!
Adam
Hello from St. Louis Missouri
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
adam1178mjj
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 Fahaka
4 SAPs - Location (country): St. Louis MO USA
Hello from St. Louis Missouri
*Without music, life would be a mistake. - Nietzsche
*Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters. - Norman Maclean
*Seriously Adam stop buying fish tanks! - My wife
*Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters. - Norman Maclean
*Seriously Adam stop buying fish tanks! - My wife
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hello from St. Louis Missouri
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
What's wrong with your poor fahaka?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Hello from St. Louis Missouri
Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Re: Hello from St. Louis Missouri
Welcome 
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin