So after 12 years and a move across the pond....i'm still addicted to those loverly big-eyed smart liitle and not so little fishies....
ATM I only have 1 puffer a red tailed red eye puffer(Carinotetradon Lorteti)eta it's Carinotetradon irrubesco Ty my beloved/ eta....... Previously i/we kept...
T MBu
T Lineatus (fahaka)
Takifugu oblongus
Takifugu ocellatus
T biocellatus
T cutcutia
T nigroviridus
T palembangensis
T Miurus
T Suvatti
T Turgidis
Auriglobus modestus
Carinotetradon irrubesco m+f
Carinotetradon travancoricus (DP)
Colomesus asellus
T abei
T duboisi
Carinotetradon Lorteti
T leirus
T Fluviatilis
Most of them at the same time....Looking forward to getting more puffers as soon as is possible...
Puffer addict still not cured...
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
Master of Puffers
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: target puffer
fahaka
6 dwarf puffers - Location (country): La Belle Province
Puffer addict still not cured...
Last edited by Master of Puffers on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental
But puffers are a girl`s best friend.
But puffers are a girl`s best friend.
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Puffer addict still not cured...
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
That's quite a list!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
Master of Puffers
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: target puffer
fahaka
6 dwarf puffers - Location (country): La Belle Province
Re: Puffer addict still not cured...
Thanks for the welcome...I had a lot of puffers and enjoyed every minute with them. I had the mbu , fahaka and oblongus tame enough to hand feed from me. The care they took not to bite the hand that fed them was intereasting.
Shame some of the smaller puffs though I was just another part of lunch.
At the height of my/our puffer keeping i had ITRO 20 tanks...from a 6x2x2 ( 200 imp gal/1000 l) down to a 12 inch cube. my fave was a 4ftx 2 ft x18 inch which I had brachish puffs ( F8 and GSps) archer fish and some mud-skippers..along with at various times gobies and scats..we used to catch flies to give the archers some practice
Shame some of the smaller puffs though I was just another part of lunch.
At the height of my/our puffer keeping i had ITRO 20 tanks...from a 6x2x2 ( 200 imp gal/1000 l) down to a 12 inch cube. my fave was a 4ftx 2 ft x18 inch which I had brachish puffs ( F8 and GSps) archer fish and some mud-skippers..along with at various times gobies and scats..we used to catch flies to give the archers some practice
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental
But puffers are a girl`s best friend.
But puffers are a girl`s best friend.
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Puffer addict still not cured...
Welcome to the forum, I'm quite glad that Lfs near me rarely get puffers as I am trying to wind down on tanks lol
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Re: Puffer addict still not cured...
Welcome 
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin