Hi from the UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Sweety
Puffer Fry
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location (country): Northumberland. UK
Location: Northumberland. UK
Contact:

Hi from the UK

Post by Sweety »

Hi all :D I'm Neil & live just off the Northeast coast of England. About 9-10 years ago I had 3 GSP & loved them but at the time couldn't really find much info on their up keep as I wasn't online back then & sadly only had them for 3 years. I've kept alsorts of fish & used to breed Coryadoras & Angels for my LFS but have become bored with them & no really fancy some more puffers again but want to make sure I get it right so will be asking a few Q's :roll:
User avatar
Flutter
Former Staff Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm
Location (country): Canada

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Flutter »

Welcome :)
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Pufferpunk »

You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply