Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Hello, I am 45 years Patricia, I live in France and I possess 5 Carinotetraodon Travancoricus in a nano cube Dennerle 60litres
http://youtu.be/OfAqDUibF4k
http://youtu.be/OfAqDUibF4k
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


- PufferMe!
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm
- My Puffers: One green spotted puffer in 70 gallon, marine tank. Soon to add 3 yellow tail damselfish
- Location (country): USA, New Mexico
- Location: Albuquerque
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Welcome!
Your tank is absolutely stunning! You've done an incredible job with placing and growing plants. How long have you had your tank set up?
Gwen
Gwen
Life is a sum of all your choices - Albert Camus
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Hello and welcome to the forum. However I have to say there is too many fish for a 15 g, any plans on an upgrade? You have about 30g worth of puffers alone
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
I would love to live in your tank!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- geronimo69
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka Puffer "tetraodon lineatus"
- Location (country): Canada
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
C'est beau! J'adore le placement des roches! Vous avez faites un très bon travaille!
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish."
Mark Twain
"Fish recognize a bad leader."
Conan O'Brien
Mark Twain
"Fish recognize a bad leader."
Conan O'Brien
-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Thank you, the aquarium is on the road since May 30, 2012 ...PufferMe! wrote:Welcome!Your tank is absolutely stunning! You've done an incredible job with placing and growing plants. How long have you had your tank set up?
Gwen
Here is a link for more photos:http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/t85 ... icus#81257
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
bertie 83 wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum. However I have to say there is too many fish for a 15 g, any plans on an upgrade? You have about 30g worth of puffers alone
In France, it is recommended for a puffer 10 litres , but I'm daccord, ideally should be one fish per 20 liters, as many of my aquarium vegetation and a single male.
http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/t85 ... icus#81267
Otocinclus for they love to be many : http://www.youtube.com/v/ilnitMs1LRk
Last edited by secco on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Your tank is slightly overstocked with puffers but not horribly so (I don't know what other fish are in there). Keep an eye out on water quality and aggression between the fish.
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin
-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
geronimo69 wrote:C'est beau! J'adore le placement des roches! Vous avez faites un très bon travaille!
Thank you, I seek to achieve a particular habitat in southern India and Sri lanka
http://www.pufferforum.fr/forum/plantes ... etraodons/
http://iridealone.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html
http://www.zwergkugelfisch.de/Herkunft.html
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
I do not think 1 male and 4 female is much in 60 liters ... Dwarf Otocinclus on no problem of cohabitation, that is even the only fish that can live in an aquarium specific Carinotetraodon travancoricusFlutter wrote:Your tank is slightly overstocked with puffers but not horribly so (I don't know what other fish are in there). Keep an eye out on water quality and aggression between the fish.
I have a very powerful filtration (without violent stream of water) and I do water changes of 50% each week
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
We have members who have singleton dps in 20 g and 10g tanks. You need suitable amounts of water to dissolve their waste. 11 fish in 60l of water gives less than 6l each. Nimft
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
There are 11 fish but not living at the same level ... if you watch this video you will see that the Otocinclus do not need large spaces but to live in groups.
http://www.youtube.com/v/ilnitMs1LRk
Against by the puffers would be more comfortable in a larger I'm ok. But the balance to a male 4 females that there is no problem of territory, hiding places and plants are also essential.
In short, if I could I offer them bigger but for now it is not possible as I do the most for their happiness
http://www.youtube.com/v/ilnitMs1LRk
Against by the puffers would be more comfortable in a larger I'm ok. But the balance to a male 4 females that there is no problem of territory, hiding places and plants are also essential.
In short, if I could I offer them bigger but for now it is not possible as I do the most for their happiness
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


- Iliveinazoo
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 826
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1xFigure 8
- Location (country): UK
- Location: Southampton
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
lovely tank
-
secco
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 5 carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Location (country): France
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Thank you very much, I confess to having trouble with the plant Rotala macranda, yet I am providing a lot of fertilizer and light 1 watt for 1 liter
Merci beaucoup , j'avoue avoir du mal avec une plante la Rotala macranda , pourtant je fais un apport engrais et beaucoup de lumiere 1 watt pour 1 litre
Merci beaucoup , j'avoue avoir du mal avec une plante la Rotala macranda , pourtant je fais un apport engrais et beaucoup de lumiere 1 watt pour 1 litre
Nano 60 litres Dennerle : 5 Carinotetraodon travancoricus et 6 Otocinclus Vittatus
Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


Biotope : Sud ouest de l'inde et Sri Lanka


- Iliveinazoo
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 826
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1xFigure 8
- Location (country): UK
- Location: Southampton
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
It's red so probably very demanding on CO2 and light, maybe CO2 injection required?