New kid on the block

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Lukedt95
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 Female Red Eyed Red Tailed Puffer
Location (country): United Kindgom
Location: UK (South East)

New kid on the block

Post by Lukedt95 »

Hey, just joined this forum (yesterday) to get information on Puffers, as I'm planning to get one.

I love football and support Arsenal, I've just finished my GCSEs and am currently on my summer break (4 months :D)

I've just bought a 15 gallon tank today with a heater, filter and gravel (I'll be getting bog wood and plants tomorrow) I wanted to get a figure eight puffer, however I'm having trouble finding one.

Look forward to spending some time here.
Image
User avatar
Arny
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Location (country): uk
Location: London

Re: New kid on the block

Post by Arny »

Welcome Luke. Have you tried asking your local fish shop to order you an F8?
Lukedt95
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 Female Red Eyed Red Tailed Puffer
Location (country): United Kindgom
Location: UK (South East)

Re: New kid on the block

Post by Lukedt95 »

Hey Arny, thanks for the welcome.

No I haven't tried asking, didn't realize you could request a certain fish? I'll try asking tomorrow.

I'm planning to get a few rocks and build a little area for him/her to explore.
Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New kid on the block

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Please start a new thread on the progress of your F8 tank, in the BW puffer section.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply