Hello from NYC

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
divanina
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 pm
Location (country): USA

Hello from NYC

Post by divanina »

Hello all. I am an avid fishkeeper and have come to this site to learn more about puffers, as I am contemplating adding a dwarf puffer to my home soon. I want to learn as much as I can so I can give the little guy a great home.

As a former teacher, I have kept a variety of aquatic life over the years. Currently, I have goldfish, a betta and several snails.

Nina
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Hello from NYC

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum. Tell us about your set up. This was accidentally posted 2 times would you please delete the other.
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Post Reply