New to sight

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Fade_to_black06
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:20 pm
Location (country): USA, Midwest, southeast Wisconsin.

New to sight

Post by Fade_to_black06 »

Hi everybody. I am new to this sight but have had fish for the past 5 years. Started with a carnival goldfish that my daughter won and has gone crazy from there. I have a 75 gallon fish tank a 55 gallon fish tank and a 29 gallon fish tank all freshwater. I have a bumble bee puffer and a fahaka puffer.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to sight

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
Terrance
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Retired Puffer Addict
Location (country): USA
Location: Seattle

Re: New to sight

Post by Terrance »

Hi. You found this puffer site. The bumblebee is a SAP if some of you are wondering what he meant.
Kind regards,
Terrance
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to sight

Post by Pufferpunk »

I wasn't.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: New to sight

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Hey my long lost twin :cheers: Welcome to the group twin :metal:
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Terrance
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Retired Puffer Addict
Location (country): USA
Location: Seattle

Re: New to sight

Post by Terrance »

FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Hey my long lost twin :cheers: Welcome to the group twin :metal:
I know him from another forum. I thought you two were the same person lol
Kind regards,
Terrance
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: New to sight

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Terrance wrote:
FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Hey my long lost twin :cheers: Welcome to the group twin :metal:
I know him from another forum. I thought you two were the same person lol

Crazy right?...lol I had this screenname for over 12 years and it was always funny coming across another fade to black...lol
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to sight

Post by Pufferpunk »

There better not be another Pufferpunk!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
sgtmyers88
Moderator
Posts: 1296
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA
Contact:

Re: New to sight

Post by sgtmyers88 »

Pufferpunk wrote:There better not be another Pufferpunk!
LMAO Until I joined this forum I never knew puffer and punk could be one word. I think you are good.
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: New to sight

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Pufferpunk wrote:There better not be another Pufferpunk!

PP, Im sure you got a twin floating around somewhere on the net....lol
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
Post Reply