Just joined up!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Sun_Queen
Puffer Fry
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm
Location (country): Alabama, U.S.

Just joined up!

Post by Sun_Queen »

Hey guys, I already posted elsewhere but I wanted to make a proper introduction as you'll probably see a lot of me!
I live in Alabama (U.S, not sure if there's another Alabama out there)

I'm not new to having fish but I'm just starting back up again (I feel much more responsible and better equipped to take care of fish now)
Currently I'm setting up a 20 gallon tank for 3 DPs and hopefully I'll keep you guys updated on that!
~Sun 8)
User avatar
PolishPuff
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: ________

Also cared for;

Fahaka------------------- Had to give it away
Auriglobus modestus-----Traded
Auriglobus silus ---------Died during transport.
Figure Eight Puffers -----Sold and or traded
Dwarf Puffers ------------Traded
Congo Puffer ------------Traded
South American Puffers -Traded
Carinotetraodon lorteti --Died under my supervision :(
Location (country): USA-Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Just joined up!

Post by PolishPuff »

Glad to have you aboard


[welcome]
"Lost time is never found again" Benjamin Franklin
Sun_Queen
Puffer Fry
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm
Location (country): Alabama, U.S.

Re: Just joined up!

Post by Sun_Queen »

I'm glad to be here, fish (especially puffers) are extremely fascinating and I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about them!
User avatar
suvattii2012
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 am
My Puffers: Arrowhead / Suvattii
Location (country): UK

Re: Just joined up!

Post by suvattii2012 »

welcome
Arrowhead
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Just joined up!

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Sun_Queen
Puffer Fry
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm
Location (country): Alabama, U.S.

Re: Just joined up!

Post by Sun_Queen »

Nice to meet all you people! :D
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: Just joined up!

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Welcome to the group :D
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
Post Reply