Hi from Slovakia..
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- blackghostknife
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): United States
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
very nice tank and fishes. I think that they will do fine under your care
. what is fish keeping like in your country?
S pozdravom
Ethan
S pozdravom
Ethan
The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang the best. Use the talents you possess.
Pufferpunk's biggest fan!!!
Pufferpunk's biggest fan!!!
- Snoopy
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 6 Dwarf Puffers
- Location (country): Slovakia
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
I dont understand your question exactly, Ethan.. Guys how many litres and how often you recommend to change a water in 65 L tank??
..I am sorry for my english, guys.. 
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
50% weekly, unless the parameters are off.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Snoopy
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 6 Dwarf Puffers
- Location (country): Slovakia
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
guys can I feed my tetraodons with earthworms? 
..I am sorry for my english, guys.. 
- sevenyearnight
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous - Location (country): USA
- Location: South Carolina
- blackghostknife
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): United States
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
Mám na mysli, aké druhy rýb sú k dispozícii a veci tohto druhu.
Mimochodom ja presne speek slovenskom, ale mám Google Translate.
Aj vaša angličtina je skvelá.
Mimochodom ja presne speek slovenskom, ale mám Google Translate.
Aj vaša angličtina je skvelá.
The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang the best. Use the talents you possess.
Pufferpunk's biggest fan!!!
Pufferpunk's biggest fan!!!
- Snoopy
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 6 Dwarf Puffers
- Location (country): Slovakia
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
The doesnt likes earthworms.. is it ok..??? I put to the tank one worm, but nothing.. I dont understand...sevenyearnight wrote:Yes, they will love them!
..I am sorry for my english, guys.. 
- Snoopy
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 6 Dwarf Puffers
- Location (country): Slovakia
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
Here in Slovakia, here is not so much keepers of puffers.. Or I dont know about them..blackghostknife wrote:Mám na mysli, aké druhy rýb sú k dispozícii a veci tohto druhu.
Mimochodom ja presne speek slovenskom, ale mám Google Translate.
Aj vaša angličtina je skvelá.
..I am sorry for my english, guys.. 
- xrayjeeper83
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 4167
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka named Bloat
Abei named Huey
GSP named Bacon - Location (country): USA
- Location: Orange Park, FL
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
every puffer is different with what they like and dont like, though this is the first time ive heard of one not loving worms lol.
RTR wrote:Fahakas do not have tank mates, they may have swimming food reserves.
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
What foods does he like?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Snoopy
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 6 Dwarf Puffers
- Location (country): Slovakia
Re: Hi from Slovakia..
They loves mosquito larvae (small red worms), shrimps and snails. Do they need to eat snails everyday (grinding of teeth), because I have no more tank for them, they are in glass goblet..
..I am sorry for my english, guys.. 
