Back into the hobby

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Mol
Puffer Fry
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Long Horned Cowfish
Blue Spot Puffer
Baby Porcupine Puffer
2 Colombian Shark Catfish
Location (country): US
Location: Okemos, MI
Contact:

Back into the hobby

Post by Mol »

Hi guys,

I've kept puffers for 25 years now. Due to personal life stuff I've been out of the hobby for three years. Happily I'm back getting my hands wet and am starting to introduce my new hubbie to the joys of puffers. I have a great fondness for brackish puffers and my first pair of GSP lived to be almost 10. My last tank was a full marine with 5 species of puffer including a GSP and porcupine.

My interests include fish-keeping, cars, racing, and tattoos.

My last tatoo is a combination of my two favorite puffers: GSP and porupine :D :
Image
Last edited by Mol on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombiefetus
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:57 am
Gender: Female
Location (country): Illinois, USA
Contact:

Re: Back into the hobbie

Post by zombiefetus »

Welcome :)

I LOVE your tattoo!
Image
(^oops, domain expired! Current url is: http://greenspottedpuffer.webs.com)
User avatar
DrKennethNoisewater
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:55 pm
My Puffers: Puffers:
2xGSP
Non Puffers:
3xPictus Catfish
1xBlack Ghost Knife
1xGolden Dojo Loach
1xHighfin Pleco
1xBoesemani Rainbow
4xHarlequin Rasboras
Location (country): under a bridge ontario, canada

Re: Back into the hobby

Post by DrKennethNoisewater »

hey neat tattoo! welcome.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Back into the hobby

Post by Pufferpunk »

Love it! I have several "Pufferpunk" tatts.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
J-P
Former Staff Member
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Japan
Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan

Re: Back into the hobby

Post by J-P »

Welcome to the forum!! That is an awesome TAT... but wow 25 years?? That is a lot of experience!
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
Post Reply