So i've been posting on here for about 2 weeks or so now, but never offically introduced myself.
My name is Jen, I am 27 years old and live in south central PA. I currently have 3 tanks set up, 1 55 gallon housing 1 african buttery, 2 dwarf gouramis, 2 balla sharks, 1 pink gourami and 1 peacock eel. Also have a 30 gallon housing 1 GPS puffer currently at freshwater treating a mild case of ick, as well as a small snail breeding tank. I also have 2 cats, a 5 year old male named Kahne (pronounced cane), and a 1 year old female named Sassy, and she lives up to her name very well! Plus kittysitting a 4 year old male named Pepper.
I currently work in IT for a contracting company for the US DOD as a field support tech, but my degree is in Graphic Design, Web Design and Marketing, I have been in the industry for 11+ years.
I am very new to the puffer world and have been learning a lot from the forum the past few weeks, but have so much more to learn and I appreciate all the patience and advice that has been given to me!
I've been around, but finally introducing myself!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- jenrkit84
- Figure 8 Puffer
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 30 Gallon Setup (upgrade coming soon)
1 GSP Puffer - Duma - 2"
6.7 Gallon Setup
2 Dwarf Puffers - less than .5"
75 Gallon Setup
2 Pink Gouramis
1 Dwarf Powder Blue Gouramis
1 Dwarf Neon Gouramis
2 Balla Sharks
4 Upsidedown Catfish
2 African Butterfly Fish
4 Kuli Loaches
1 Peacock Eel - Location (country): USA
- Location: USA - PA
- Contact:
I've been around, but finally introducing myself!
Hi, My name is Jen and I am a OPCD addict, Obsessive Puffer Compulsive Disorder
- xrayjeeper83
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 4167
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka named Bloat
Abei named Huey
GSP named Bacon - Location (country): USA
- Location: Orange Park, FL
Re: I've been around, but finally introducing myself!
WELCOME
RTR wrote:Fahakas do not have tank mates, they may have swimming food reserves.
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: I've been around, but finally introducing myself!
Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- Tim
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Sweden
Re: I've been around, but finally introducing myself!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
*A wild water plant appears, Pig the Green Spotted Puffer is intimidated*