My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
Welcome to the forum! I have two Dachshunds, Nhamo and Teylah and love them! They don't hurdle much of anything, but are super cute! Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and welcome again!
It's a crayfish! It's a snail! It's a... ah who cares?
Nom nom nom!...
Tank: 4 liter custom-shaped sphere
Contents: 1 Brainfish
Ph: 7.4
Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates: ?
Problem: Cloudy/muddy water
Can you help me?
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes And I love the pictures of the dogs!! Here are mine!
My boy, Sam (beagle/lab mix)
My fiance's dog, Manny (mini doxie)
(Manny lives with me since his dad lives in the barracks!)
Cuddle time!
And of course, my little girl Sadie (italian greyhound/mini dox mix)
(She is our rescue baby, but lives with my parents because three is too many for me right now...)