Word to your moms...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
BushFishRox
Puffer Fry
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 am
Location (country): Mississauga, Ontario

Word to your moms...

Post by BushFishRox »

Hello everybody,

I am BFR, I have been keeping fish for years now and have been a member of MFK for a while, but I just got a Fahaka puffer about a week ago. The Puffer section for MFK is slow, so I was looking around and found this place. I can offer any help I can in general fish keeping but pretty knew in caring for a puffer.

I will have another thread up soon for my Fahaka.
User avatar
I.Puff.Too
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): USA
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: Word to your moms...

Post by I.Puff.Too »

[welcome]
User avatar
chuckfriedrice
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 519
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 am
My Puffers: Petey my porcupine Puffer had him since 5/20/2011 about 7 inches now !
Location (country): Royal Palm Beach , Florida - USA
Location: Royal Palm Beach , Florida_ USA

Re: Word to your moms...

Post by chuckfriedrice »

Start here! There is alot of info on this site !
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Freshwater/T_Lineatus/
170G Picasso Trigger, snails,Damsels, Coral Beauty Angelfish and Diamond Goby .
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckfriedrice?feature=mhee
BushFishRox
Puffer Fry
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 am
Location (country): Mississauga, Ontario

Re: Word to your moms...

Post by BushFishRox »

chuckfriedrice wrote:Start here! There is alot of info on this site !
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Freshwater/T_Lineatus/
Thanks.
User avatar
Reaperpilot2014
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 150g - 1 Fahaka Puffer "Ramses" (The Pharaoh)
55g - 3 SA Puffers "Larry, Curly, * Moe"
30g - 1 GSP "Demon"
15g - 1 C. Irrubesco "Raoden"
29g - 1 Figure 8 - Looking for good name ideas...
29g - Ramshorn, Marmorkreb, Cherry & Ghost Shrimp Breeder Tank
10 wonderful years with puffers!
Location (country): USA
Location: Utah

Re: Word to your moms...

Post by Reaperpilot2014 »

Welcome! Fahakas are awesome! I just got mine a week and a half ago and he is already my favorite! They are like having a dog, but in a tank lol. Take a look through the library section, as there are many great articles to help you get started to the unique hobby of owning puffers.

Here's my Fahaka, Ramses. viewtopic.php?f=56&t=27999

Welcome again!
It's a crayfish! It's a snail! It's a... ah who cares?
Nom nom nom!...

Tank: 4 liter custom-shaped sphere
Contents: 1 Brainfish
Ph: 7.4
Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates: ?
Problem: Cloudy/muddy water
Can you help me?
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Word to your moms...

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
LOL, puffer section is slow there, because I left! ;)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply