Hi All!!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- Reaperpilot2014
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 150g - 1 Fahaka Puffer "Ramses" (The Pharaoh)
55g - 3 SA Puffers "Larry, Curly, * Moe"
30g - 1 GSP "Demon"
15g - 1 C. Irrubesco "Raoden"
29g - 1 Figure 8 - Looking for good name ideas...
29g - Ramshorn, Marmorkreb, Cherry & Ghost Shrimp Breeder Tank
10 wonderful years with puffers! - Location (country): USA
- Location: Utah
Re: Hi All!!
Hey, it's business for them, right? I wouldn't feel bad about, I was just trying to say what I think my dad would do lol. It sounds like you've mostly got your stuff picked out, which is great. This may or may not apply to your area, but I've gotten some $20-$30 plants for $4-$6 at Petsmart due to them being overstocked. Actually, whenever I ask them if they have overstocked and marked down items, they always bring out a bunch and I can save some money. That doesn't mean the plants aren't always, "colorful". 
It's a crayfish! It's a snail! It's a... ah who cares?
Nom nom nom!...
Tank: 4 liter custom-shaped sphere
Contents: 1 Brainfish
Ph: 7.4
Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates: ?
Problem: Cloudy/muddy water
Can you help me?
Nom nom nom!...
Tank: 4 liter custom-shaped sphere
Contents: 1 Brainfish
Ph: 7.4
Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates: ?
Problem: Cloudy/muddy water
Can you help me?