1.

- Species: C. Travancoricus
- Name of Puffer: Button
- Age (if known): I've had Button for a little over 1 month, so i'm guessing over 6 months old.
- Size: Less than 1 Inch
- Brief description: Button lives in a 20 G planted tank with a tank mate Vettel.
2.

- Species: Tetraodon Nigroviridis (Green Spotted Puffer)
- Name of Puffer: Puff Daddy
- Age (if known): 9 Months
- Size: 2 Inches
- Brief description: Puff Daddy just doin the usual=]
3.

Species: Tetraodon Biocellatus
- Name of Puffer: Figgy
- Age (if known): since 5/15/11 with me
- Size: about an inch and a half including tail
- Brief description: Figgy and his reflection wondering where the food is... cause the only reason I would be standing there is to feed her, of course!
4.

- Species: takifugu oblongus
- Name of Puffer: Kufi
- Age (if known): ?
- Size: 30 cm (11.8 inch)
- Brief description: photo was made in my tank
5.

- Species: Diodon holacanthus, Porcupine Puffer
- Name of Puffer: Petey
- Age (if known): 2 1/2 Months with me !
- Size: 4 1/2 inches ( 11.4 cm )
- Brief description: - Looks yummy!
6.

- Species: Porc( I think)
- Name of Puffer:
- Age (if known):
- Size: over a foot
- Brief description: -Taken at the Tennessee Aquarium
7.

- Species: Monotrete suvattii
- Name of Puffer: Monstro
- Age (if known): unknown
- Size: 12cm
- Brief description: Tankmate 130L
8.

Species: Narrow Lined Puffer / Arothron Manilensis
- Name of Puffer: Nameless atm
- Age (if known): About 6 months
- Size: 3 Inches
- Brief description: Photo taken of tank
9.

Species: Tetraodon biocellatus
Puffer Name: Clu named after the Jeff Bridges character is the new TRON film
Puffer Age: Unknown
Size: 1" 3/4
Description: Photo taken july. 24, 2011 in home aquarium of 30gallons, puffer under floating water plant. Only pic I have at the moment since I lent camera to a travelling friend.
10.

Fahaka puffer
Called et
Around 15 months old
Over 12"
Just chilling with his mate, I swear he thinks he is a suckerfish also lol
11.

- Species: Tetraodon Fluviatilis
- Name of Puffer: Freddie Retard
- Age (if known): unknown
- Size: 5"
- Brief description: Happy Puffer

