Hi I'm RJ Kellerman,
I was really impressed by this forum and just had to register. My livestock at the moment consists of 7 Irrubesco's(4 male and 3 female), 1 Salivator female in a 25G.
Then I have a Figure 8 with wonderful coloration in a 10G. My community tank Is also about 27G and in there I have: African Butterfly Fish, Female Betta, Albino Rainbow Shark, Common Pleco, Whiptail Cat, A Dwarf Ancistrus, 10 Neons, 3 Rosy Barbs, 3 Apple Snails, 6 Khuli Loaches, Dwarf Gourami and 2 Angels. Then lastly I have a 3G tank with 2 Dario Dario in. That is my fish Collection, THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS GREAT SOURCE ON KEEPING PUFFERS!!!
Hey Puffer Lovers
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Hey Puffer Lovers
Welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hey Puffer Lovers
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
I think you are going to hear quite a bit here about your stocking levels. Check our Pufferpedia for minimum tank size recommendations for your fish.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Hey Puffer Lovers
I was waiting for someone to mention that. Your tanks are massively overstocked and upgrades are required.
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hey Puffer Lovers
Yeah, didn't want to scare the new guy away... especially after such a complimentary 1st post!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england