Heyyy!!!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
jdizz1986
Puffer Fry
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Location (country): United Kingdom

Heyyy!!!

Post by jdizz1986 »

Hey guys, after much deliberation,and having owned a Mbu, I'm getting back into puffer keeping, I have 2 red bellied puffers on the way. Really looking forward to getting them, will be in a fully planted tank with a few tetras. Hope everyone is ok this fine evening!

Much Love, Jack :D
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Heyyy!!!

Post by bertie 83 »

Another uk person awesome where you from and welcome to the forum
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
jdizz1986
Puffer Fry
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Location (country): United Kingdom

Re: Heyyy!!!

Post by jdizz1986 »

Im from Hampshire bud, just near Winchester.
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Heyyy!!!

Post by bertie 83 »

ahh still many miles away lol
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Black Widow

Re: Heyyy!!!

Post by Black Widow »

Welcome, I am from LONDON :D
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Heyyy!!!

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply