edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- edmlfc1
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm
- My Puffers: Elvis (Stars & Stripes) R.I.P. 9/11/11
125G:Fahaka (Annabelle) - Location (country): U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
I'm back..... I've been away a long time. I just found Annabelle's Diary about her fight with worms and strangely thought about everyone on the puffer forum.
I forwarded it to PufferPunk for her to post for folks that need it. Time really does fly by. I can't believe it's been over two years since I've first laid eyes on my baby girl. Here's the update on Annabelle: She is a very healthy and happy puffer. She is currently 12" long. The worms have never returned! The treatment was a total success and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! And for those that know "Elvis"......well what can I say? He is such a ham! He's learned how to get my attention by talking to me. It's puffer talk of course but it's hilarious. It sounds like he has the hiccups and his bottom lip goes in and out. When I look at him he stops. When I turn away he starts doing it again. I've tried several times to get this new behavior on video with no success.
Once he has my attention he quits doing it. I swear these fish are just plain old spoiled rotten.
So......who missed me? 
Need to know what kind of puffer you have? Click on Puffer ID.....Puffer ID: ug.php/v/PufferPedia/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
- Troender
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:04 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).
- Location: Askim, Norway
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
How nice to hear from you again! I've definitely missed you! And I've been wondering how your puffs were doing. You know, I was quite in love with Elvis. Have they grown much since last time? I would love to see some pics of them. 
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

- Lil' Swimz$
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1686
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Lorteti - Peaches
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
I've read so many posts by you, glad to finally see you awake!
Ha ha, he he! DAncE whEn yoU're HAPpppy! He he he! DAnce, danCE, DANCe!
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
Always happy to see you! 
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Dadof4
- Tech Team
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:50 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP (Microfiche) RIP, 1 Monotrete Turgidus (Leon) in a 30gal. 1 Monotrete suvattii in a 40 gal FW. 120 gallon BW with 3 juvenile Dragon Gobies (so cool). 55 gal with a 2" GSP named Hank. 180 gallon being set up for a Fahaka in the next few months!
- Location (country): United States
- Location: North Wisconsin
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
I missed you terribly! 
"Darwin swings...annnnnnd a miss. Boy Jim, Chuck's suffered at the plate tonight. He's 0 for 3 and I'm not sure he's recovered from that shoulder pull a few weeks ago. I'll bet the front office is re-thinking that contract."
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
Welcome back 
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin
- edmlfc1
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm
- My Puffers: Elvis (Stars & Stripes) R.I.P. 9/11/11
125G:Fahaka (Annabelle) - Location (country): U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
Thanks everyone!
Troender: Elvis is 12" very fat and round. I think the last time I posted a picture of Elvis he was about 6-8", sorry I can't remember. It's been too long. lol
Annabelle has now reached 12" also but she's long and slender. I'm wondering if she's going to fatten up like Elvis.
It looks like Elvis has stopped growing or he's starting to grow a lot slower, not quite sure if he's going to get any bigger. I'll have to take some new photos for you and post them. Both of them are doing great!
Troender: Elvis is 12" very fat and round. I think the last time I posted a picture of Elvis he was about 6-8", sorry I can't remember. It's been too long. lol
Annabelle has now reached 12" also but she's long and slender. I'm wondering if she's going to fatten up like Elvis.
It looks like Elvis has stopped growing or he's starting to grow a lot slower, not quite sure if he's going to get any bigger. I'll have to take some new photos for you and post them. Both of them are doing great!
Need to know what kind of puffer you have? Click on Puffer ID.....Puffer ID: ug.php/v/PufferPedia/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
What to feed your puffer? Click on Feeding......
Feeding: library/feeding/feeding-your-puffers/
Have a GSP, need more information......Click on GSP Article.....
GSP Article: library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
- LilGreenPuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)
RIP Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizinni.
RIP James Bond. - Location (country): United States
- Location: Kentucky
Re: edmlfc1, Elvis & Annabelle are back for a visit!
Eeeeeee, welcome back! It's been like forever!
From what I've heard, large puffers grow quickly for a while, then slowly but steadily keep moving towards their full size.
From what I've heard, large puffers grow quickly for a while, then slowly but steadily keep moving towards their full size.
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."
Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!
I AM A DUDETTE!
NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!
Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!
I AM A DUDETTE!
NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!