New.
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New.
I'm new to this forum & do not yet have Pufferfish but it is something I'm looking to do in the future and I need to know more about them first. I keep other tropical freshwater fish and Applesnails at present.
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: New.
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Check out our Pufferpedia & Library articles, under the Learn tab, above.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- xrayjeeper83
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 4167
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka named Bloat
Abei named Huey
GSP named Bacon - Location (country): USA
- Location: Orange Park, FL
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: New.
Welcome to the forum!!! It is good to see people doing their research first prior to purchase 
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
- hadla
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1626
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 2 gsps and a big Stars and stripes
- Location (country): California
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Contact:
Re: New.
yeah i was going to post the same thing! welcome and what kind of puffer were you thinking of?J-P wrote:Welcome to the forum!!! It is good to see people doing their research first prior to purchase
Never trust big puffers. The fingers you save may be your own. -RTR