Hi guys.
I have a fully cycled 125 litre tank and would love to put some kind of puffer in it - brackish water (not marine)... I need some advice!!
Thanks guys,
I look forward to hearing from you!
Fozzie
Hello Puffer World!!!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
fozzie_drive
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 pm
- Location (country): England
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
welcome to the forum!
You can check the pufferpedia at the top of your screen under the "learn" tab.
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Brackish/
You can check the pufferpedia at the top of your screen under the "learn" tab.
ug.php/v/PufferPedia/Brackish/
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
- I.Puff.Too
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Charleston, SC
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
i'd go 2 figure 8's
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
fozzie_drive
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 pm
- Location (country): England
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Anyo e know where I can get some figure 8 s from in London England?
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Post in the "Wanted" section of our Classifieds.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
All the Lfs in Brighton have them so any good aquatic store in your area should do if not u are only an hour away
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)