Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
PUFFWHO?
Puffer Fry
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:50 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Canada

Hello

Post by PUFFWHO? »

Hi all

I have had my account for years LOL was out of puffers for a long time and I am just getting back into them. Thought I would say hi the proper way :)

Thanks for having me
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: Hello

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Well welcome back. Yeah I see that you had become a member little over 3 years ago. I probley would had joined most of the fish forums alot sooner but after 2 comp burnin up on me in the past and went through a marriage horror, I did not return to the internet until last year. Before that I was without the internet for about 5 years.
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hello

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
PUFFWHO?
Puffer Fry
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:50 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Canada

Re: Hello

Post by PUFFWHO? »

Thanks for the welcomes :)
Post Reply