thepufferforum
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
dovla935
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: tetraodon lorteti(red eye puffer)
- Location (country): croatia
thepufferforum
hi,Im new on this site.I am from croatia and I have six tetraodon lorteti(red eye puffer)they are so cute and funny to watch.I m gonna buy dwarf puffers for my second tank and I want to buy a tetraodon suvattii for my 200lt tank.so people I need your help I don t know where to find that cute fish.please help.thanks
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: thepufferforum
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Are you sure they are lortetis? They are the most aggressive of all the red eyes. Are they paired? How big is the tank?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
Blaine
Re: thepufferforum
Welcome to the neighborhood!!!
Last bumped by dovla935 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:31 pm.