Hello All !!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Cricket77
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:43 am
Location (country): USA Herrin IL

Hello All !!

Post by Cricket77 »

I am a brand new GSP owner and I am in LOVE !!! I was browsing the pet department at my local wal-mart and noticed a very ill-looking puffer. I took him home and set up a hospital tank of the kind that had worked for me in the past. I began to do extensive research the next day and have since upgraded to a much larger tank. His condition seems to be improving. He is very active and his coloring is much better. This website has been very valuable to me thus far. Thank you for all your help !!!

Cricket
User avatar
Troender
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).
Location: Askim, Norway

Re: Hello All !!

Post by Troender »

[welcome]
Contrats on you new GSP! Check out our article on GSPs.
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Image
Post Reply