Hello from Florida

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
User avatar
stangd1909
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm
Location (country): USA

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by stangd1909 »

xrayjeeper83 wrote:where in Fla are you, im just out side jax.


welcome


Sarasota, 30 min south of Tampa.
User avatar
stangd1909
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm
Location (country): USA

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by stangd1909 »

Well I just ordered my skimmer, I got a SWC 160 cone skimmer. I can't wait to get it.
User avatar
stangd1909
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm
Location (country): USA

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by stangd1909 »

I tested my water an hour ago and the numbers were,

PH-8.2
Ammonia-0
Nitrite-0
Nitrate-between 10-20
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by Pufferpunk »

There ya go!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply