Ok here's the thing:
On another board (not dwarf puffer specific) I look at regularly someone there has this stock list in their 55 gallon tank:
55g-
Carinotetraodon travancoricus(Dwarf Puffer) x1
Colisa lalia (Dwarf Gourami, female) x2
Colisa lalia (Dwarf Flame Gourami, male) x1
Corydoras paleatus (Peppered Cory Cat) x3
Brachydanio rerio var. frankei (Leopard Danio) x5
Hyphessobrycon serpae (Red Serpae Tetra) x6
Ilyodon furcidens x3
Monodactylus sebae (Mono) x1
Pimelodus pictus (Pictus Catfish) x1
Poecilia butleri x4
and when I questioned his choice of tank mates someone else said "I have kept a pea puffer with dwarf cichlids and Buenes Aires Tetras before and had no aggression problems"
So, Im sure you can understand my confusion.. I mean right now I have a 55 gallon tank with 4 small angels ( Im waiting for them to pair off then I will return the other 2 to the LPS), 1 albino bushynose pleco, 6 female cherry barbs, 5 otocinclus cats and 5 cory cats (soon to be more in the spring).. and I wouldn't think a single dwarf puffer would be good in there, even with it being planted and have lots of hidey places and rock work. Am I wrong? Because I would put a dwarf puffer in there right away. There are tons of snails in the tank and he would be fat and happy for a LONG time
Thoughts?
Gina