New to forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
aotto
Puffer Fry
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Stimpy - GSP
Location (country): Texas, USA

New to forum

Post by aotto »

Hello all. I am new to the forum and after reading and researching I have decided to join so I can keep learning from you guys. We bought a 37 gallon tank three weeks ago and set it up to cycle for brackish. After a week we took in a water sample and the store said our water was good and we could add fish. We brought home two GSP and a F8. At first they all seemed happy but after a week of not eating and just hanging out the F8 died. I was very sad to see that but figured he may have been sick from the start. The two GSP's were great and a few days ago we added two Mono Sebaes. One of them is aggressive so he may go back. He is constantly bullying and picking at the other Mono. This week my ammonia has gone sky high, we lost one of the GSPs and I am getting conflicting advice from here and the store. I will go to the hospital board and post there but I just thought I would introduce myself first.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to forum

Post by Pufferpunk »

I already posted a "welcome" for you in the Hosp Forum & also some advice & reading for you. We're here to help! :)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply