New here. Saying Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
ramcharger1979
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:06 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka
Location (country): Boise, ID USA

New here. Saying Hello

Post by ramcharger1979 »

I just wanted to say hello. My name is Joe and I have been lurking for awhile and figured it was time. Last October I started looking into a Fahaka and could not find one. Right before Christmas my LFS called and said they just got one in 5 1/2 inches. Well needless to say Cain now lives in our 125 Gal.

Image

Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New here. Saying Hello

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Filbert says hi!
Image
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
J-P
Former Staff Member
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Japan
Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan

Re: New here. Saying Hello

Post by J-P »

Welcome to the forum :D

Be careful with your fingers; Cain disables LOL!! (I hope you got the pun)
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
Post Reply