HI there!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
roachant
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 pm
Location (country): Montreal, Quebec, Canada

HI there!

Post by roachant »

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. Several months ago I had to get rid of my pet pufferfish due to a move. I was unable to take care of them for quite a long time so I found good homes for them. Well, I am able to get some again and so I joined up here to get as much info as I can, you can never have too much info on puffer keeping!
Don
User avatar
Flutter
Former Staff Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm
Location (country): Canada

Re: HI there!

Post by Flutter »

Welcome :) It's nice to have another Canadian join. Soon we'll have taken over the forum :onfire:
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Post Reply