New to site

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
User avatar
greenspottedlover
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Vermont

New to site

Post by greenspottedlover »

Hello, I guess I should say some things about myself. I have always had a love for animals, Particularly fish and amphibians. As a kid and till now puffers seemed like a fish that were both mysterious and amazing to me, but recently after 2 years of researching and saving money I have obtained 2 Green Spotted Puffers. This is my first time keeping puffers, but not my first time keeping fish. From my first week of having them I think it will be just the beginning. I have been enjoying these fish that have big personalities. :)
Image
User avatar
Flutter
Former Staff Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm
Location (country): Canada

Re: New to site

Post by Flutter »

Welcome :)
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to site

Post by Pufferpunk »

You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply