I'm now the proud owner of two GSP's, in a newly cycled 60g!
unfortunately one of them definitely has IP's, and the other one probably does as well. signs aren't as visible, but I think I saw him rub against the rocks a bit. other than that, they've got bright white bellies, green heads, and seem happy enough in their new home. I love them already.
They gobbled up their first meal of med soaked bloodworms last night so hopefully they're on the road to recovery. I'll see how they like some raw shrimp tonight.
I don't have a QT tank, and I'm relatively new to fishkeeping. so my question is, after the IP's have cleared up, do I need to deep clean my filter(AC110) or anything to make sure it doesn't come back?
(probably a question for the hospital, but I'm sure you've all got more experience than me so I thought I'd ask)
thanks so much for the help everyone! whether you know it or not, you've probably helped me in the bazillions of threads I've read here!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
