Thought I'd say hi to all you puffer veterans! I've never kept puffers before but really looking forward to it, I first saw a South American Fresh water puffer in my local fish shop which sparked my interest in them and considering what tank size I can fit in my flat have decided dwarfs would be the best to start. I'm currently cycling a 10 Gallon tank for one maybe two Dwarf Puffers and maybe a Otto to keep them company! Its been running for about two weeks now I've got some white cloud mountain minnows helping to cycle the tank (don't worry they have a home to go to when the tank is ready)
I'm also thinking of starting a snail/shrimp breeding tank so if anyone would like to share some advice starting this or anything else regarding these fantastic little fish I would be very grateful!
Look forward to hearing from you
Dan