Same guy, Different name
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
BiffMalawi
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: None BooHoo
Previously
Auriglobus modestus
Carinotetraodon irrubesco
Carinotetraodon travancoricus
Monotrete turgidus
Monotrete Palembangensis
Monotrete Abei
Tetraodon biocellatus
Tetraodon nigroviridis - Location (country): Canada
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Same guy, Different name
Hey gang:
OK first, please let me know if I violating any rules or protocols here.
I was previously a member under the name Pufferoni. I believe the account is still active. Biff Malawi is the name I use everywhere else and I wanted to use it here. Can I delete the old one, change the name on the old one.
Anyhoo. No puffers at the moment. Had a bunch then got a $400 electicity bill. Had to downsize. Currently have a 48 gallon bowfront with some cichlids in it. Got the kids an 8g bowfront with some community fish, Giving a tank to some friends as a housewarming gift and I'm currently in negotiaitions to for a job installing and maintaining aquariums. All this i hopes of controlling my fatal case of MTS (Multi Tank Syndrome)
I used to have these puffers and I know I will have some again someday soon.
Auriglobus modestus
Carinotetraodon irrubesco
Carinotetraodon travancoricus
Monotrete turgidus
Monotrete Palembangensis
Monotrete Abei
Tetraodon biocellatus
Tetraodon nigroviridis
Anyway great to be back at the best forum in the world and a real treat to see so many familiar names.
OK first, please let me know if I violating any rules or protocols here.
I was previously a member under the name Pufferoni. I believe the account is still active. Biff Malawi is the name I use everywhere else and I wanted to use it here. Can I delete the old one, change the name on the old one.
Anyhoo. No puffers at the moment. Had a bunch then got a $400 electicity bill. Had to downsize. Currently have a 48 gallon bowfront with some cichlids in it. Got the kids an 8g bowfront with some community fish, Giving a tank to some friends as a housewarming gift and I'm currently in negotiaitions to for a job installing and maintaining aquariums. All this i hopes of controlling my fatal case of MTS (Multi Tank Syndrome)
I used to have these puffers and I know I will have some again someday soon.
Auriglobus modestus
Carinotetraodon irrubesco
Carinotetraodon travancoricus
Monotrete turgidus
Monotrete Palembangensis
Monotrete Abei
Tetraodon biocellatus
Tetraodon nigroviridis
Anyway great to be back at the best forum in the world and a real treat to see so many familiar names.
-
BiffMalawi
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: None BooHoo
Previously
Auriglobus modestus
Carinotetraodon irrubesco
Carinotetraodon travancoricus
Monotrete turgidus
Monotrete Palembangensis
Monotrete Abei
Tetraodon biocellatus
Tetraodon nigroviridis - Location (country): Canada
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Re: Same guy, Different name
OK just read the rules I know I'm in violation just let me know what to do or delete one of me. Ooooh that sounds creepy.
- Lil' Swimz$
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1686
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Lorteti - Peaches
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Same guy, Different name
Welcome back?? haha hope you get some puffs soon hehe
Ha ha, he he! DAncE whEn yoU're HAPpppy! He he he! DAnce, danCE, DANCe!
- pufferpuggirl
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:04 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffs & Stuff:
1 x M Abei
1 x M Turgidus
1 x T Palembangensis
1 x M Baileyii
1 x T Schoutedeni
1 x T Leiurus
1 x T Miurus
Rainbow crab
crayfish - Location (country): Yorkshire, GB
- Location: South Yorkshire, UK
Re: Same guy, Different name
Hi Biff .... can't say I remember you as Pufferoni, but maybe that was before my time here. Anyway, nice to have you with us again and welcome back! 
"Puffer .... man's best friend?"
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Same guy, Different name
Oh good lord, how could anyone forget Pufferoni and that crazy avatar.
Okay, do you still have your log in info for the old account? Because if you do, I can just change the name on that old account to this new name and this new account can be deleted. Or you can start over from scratch with this account if you'd prefer. But the system can't have two accounts with the same name.
Hardly a serious violation, hehe. I think we can let you slide this time
Either way, email thepufferforum@hotmail.com with your preference. If you wish to use the old account, please provide me with the email address it was registered under so I can verify it is really you, and if you need a password reset I can do that as well
Okay, do you still have your log in info for the old account? Because if you do, I can just change the name on that old account to this new name and this new account can be deleted. Or you can start over from scratch with this account if you'd prefer. But the system can't have two accounts with the same name.
Hardly a serious violation, hehe. I think we can let you slide this time
Either way, email thepufferforum@hotmail.com with your preference. If you wish to use the old account, please provide me with the email address it was registered under so I can verify it is really you, and if you need a password reset I can do that as well
- pufferpuggirl
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:04 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffs & Stuff:
1 x M Abei
1 x M Turgidus
1 x T Palembangensis
1 x M Baileyii
1 x T Schoutedeni
1 x T Leiurus
1 x T Miurus
Rainbow crab
crayfish - Location (country): Yorkshire, GB
- Location: South Yorkshire, UK
Re: Same guy, Different name
Just looked him up .... as I thought, before my time, so that's why I don't remember him. 
"Puffer .... man's best friend?"
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: Same guy, Different name
yep yep me too....
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Same guy, Different name
Uh huh, you too are still considered "newbies" to the forum! Hehehe.. stick around for 5 years or so...
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: Same guy, Different name
Do we graduate to "old farts"? hahaMyaj wrote:Uh huh, you too are still considered "newbies" to the forum! Hehehe.. stick around for 5 years or so...
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Same guy, Different name
No no.. then you are just "regulars". Old Farts takes a while to obtain! 
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Same guy, Different name
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
