wouldn't this mean Specky is a little 'him'now developed a dark stripe along her belly
April 2008 POTM winner announced!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
- grubbster
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm
- My Puffers: 1 Fahaka and 3 Dwarf Puffers
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Ahh, they are all great

- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Agh! I found the "sent" reply, but your original email is nowhere to be seen.
I'm sorry! You'll have to resend it for next month. I feel like an idiot!
I'm sorry! You'll have to resend it for next month. I feel like an idiot!
- Troender
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:04 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).
- Location: Askim, Norway
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Don't! I know what you've been through lately. You've had enough on your mind. My pic wouldn't have had a chance against this month's pics anyway.Myaj wrote:I feel like an idiot!
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

-
Happy_Puffer
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 pm
- My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
The new owner of a Canthigaster jactator
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Very nice pictures everyone!! Does the voting end at the end of May?
*Katie*
The new owner of a salt water tank
The new owner of a salt water tank
-
crazedpuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:57 pm
- My Puffers: 1x Porcupine Puffer
1xValentini - Location: Long Island, NY
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
I believe it ends May 10th
-
crazedpuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:57 pm
- My Puffers: 1x Porcupine Puffer
1xValentini - Location: Long Island, NY
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Voting ends tomorrow!
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Well, technically it ends on the 11th (I know, I couldn't figure that one out but if you count it, it makes sense lol).
But yes, its nearly done! Any stragglers, get your votes in!
But yes, its nearly done! Any stragglers, get your votes in!
-
Happy_Puffer
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 pm
- My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
The new owner of a Canthigaster jactator
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
I have a question, my friend has a puffer and we both take care of it and she is very photogentic one of the few puffers I am around that I can get pictures of, can I send a pic of her in even though she isn't all the way mine. I wanted to ask before I sent in a picture of a puffer thats not really mine. My friend Keith doesn't mind if I send in the pic and its on my camera. Thanks I understand if I can't!
*Katie*
The new owner of a salt water tank
The new owner of a salt water tank
- Jase
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:13 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: RIP Hootey :(
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Montana
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
I think as long as you take the picture and you have permission, then you're good to go. 
-Jase
edmlfc1 wrote:A house without a puffer is not a home.![]()
-
Happy_Puffer
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 pm
- My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
The new owner of a Canthigaster jactator
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Cool because the new puffer is the cutest little thing!!
*Katie*
The new owner of a salt water tank
The new owner of a salt water tank
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Yes, as long as you are the photographer and own the rights to the photo, which will be the case for the most part unless you were hired to take the photos. 
-
jennybugs
- Figure 8 Puffer
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:33 am
- My Puffers: Carinotetraodon Travancoricus x 3
Tetraodon Biocellatus x 2
Tetraodon miurus x 1
Canthigaster valentini x 1
Canthigaster leoparda x 1 - Location (country): UK
- Location: Swinging London
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
Fantastic photos as always! I want to have my house stuffed full of them 

- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Vote for April 2008 POTM!
And congratulations to Robert & Anne, aka FishFan who won with their great photo of Tator!

