Search found 39 matches

by beezepuffingaround
Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:52 am
Forum: Freshwater Tanks
Topic: HELP!!! What could be wrong?
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

Re: HELP!!! What could be wrong?

Good idea, I'll do it, and what about a possible overfeeding?
by beezepuffingaround
Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 am
Forum: Freshwater Tanks
Topic: HELP!!! What could be wrong?
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

Re: HELP!!! What could be wrong?

I'm sorry! Puffer punk! I'm probably just being sensitive!!! Could an overfeeding in the last week have caused this? I'm not trying to place blame, but my oldest has been tring to help me with everything in the last week, I havn't asked her yet, she's asleep! New filters about every 6 weeks and I do...
by beezepuffingaround
Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 am
Forum: Freshwater Tanks
Topic: HELP!!! What could be wrong?
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

Re: HELP!!! What could be wrong?

Blaine, Its got a top fin 60 filter that came with my 55 gal tank, its turned up all the way and uses 2 med. carbon filled cartridges, and they were changed 2 weeks ago, I just checked them and they are clean!
by beezepuffingaround
Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 am
Forum: Freshwater Tanks
Topic: HELP!!! What could be wrong?
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

Re: HELP!!! What could be wrong?

Okay, I read your posts, and I have alway respected your advice, and I expected that post from you, and I have to say, it sounded snarky, and I'll tell you why, I test this water before every water change and sometimes in between as my other tank gets WC's and WP checks weekly, and I've gotten back ...
by beezepuffingaround
Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 am
Forum: Freshwater Tanks
Topic: HELP!!! What could be wrong?
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

Re: HELP!!! What could be wrong?

I also use aquarium salt, and alway have, the salinity is 1.001-1.002
by beezepuffingaround
Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 am
Forum: Freshwater Tanks
Topic: HELP!!! What could be wrong?
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

HELP!!! What could be wrong?

Hi there, Before you read on, please note that I'm doing and 80% water change right now, as I type!!! Okay.... I was testing one of my tanks tonight and I have got a problem! I just want some input on what it might be? 10 gal fresh water community tank It was set up 11 months ago, and was cycled wit...
by beezepuffingaround
Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm
Forum: Puffer of the Month Photo Contest
Topic: Where to vote???
Replies: 0
Views: 861

Where to vote???

I cant find where to vote for decembers POTM , or 2010 POTY??? can someone help me out, as far as I can tell rules said that voting starts on the 20th of the month, and goes for 10 days, today is the 30th therfore voting shoud still be going??? HELP!
by beezepuffingaround
Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Forum: Brackish Puffers
Topic: Bloats true colors!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 1763

Re: Bloats true colors!!!!

:shock: Okay- calm down!!! I guess I wasn't clear enough for some of you!!! My 55 gal is still fresh water!!! Bloat has had his 55 for 6 weeks, I havn't started raising the salt yet!!! I would never shock a fish into any kind of different water, SW<BW<FW< or any kind of Tempiture shock, I thinks it ...
by beezepuffingaround
Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 am
Forum: Brackish Puffers
Topic: Bloats true colors!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 1763

Bloats true colors!!!!

:oops: I know... Some of you told me, Bloat should be alone!!! Well, I see so many of you have GSP's in with other fish! I would Just really love to have something else in the tank with the Puffer, It's a 55 gal , its so much empty space!!! About a week ago my Betta was pestering my Placostumas in t...
by beezepuffingaround
Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 am
Forum: Puffer Pix and Flix!
Topic: my pic size...
Replies: 5
Views: 866

Re: my pic size...

I'll try this one, but it was a different one, Bucket something...?
by beezepuffingaround
Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:20 pm
Forum: Puffer Pix and Flix!
Topic: my pic size...
Replies: 5
Views: 866

my pic size...

I can't upload any new pics due to not being able to change the size, when I first joined TPF someone gave me a link to do just that, I used it, it worked great, but I can't find it now- can anyone help???
by beezepuffingaround
Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: puffer species confusion
Replies: 12
Views: 2146

Re: puffer species confusion

I'm confused??? which one are you wanting? They are both very similar, and very different too! what did the one you first bought look like??? was it all spotted? or did it have stripes from side to side across its Head??? Also looking at the tail fin did the spots run through it, as if the body and ...
by beezepuffingaround
Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 pm
Forum: Brackish Puffers
Topic: Is my GSP ready for his new home????
Replies: 8
Views: 972

Re: Is my GSP ready for his new home????

Watch video of Bloat Going into his new home :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xD-ycSb7E
by beezepuffingaround
Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 am
Forum: Brackish Puffers
Topic: Takifugu ocellatus
Replies: 21
Views: 2817

Re: Takifugu ocellatus

:lol: LOL- Its so funny to me how determined people are to have doubt!!!! And not just on this subject!!! I thought I was mildly experianced in being an aquarium owner, but have quickly realized there is much I was unaware of, and over the years I shouldn't have been sucsessful In even owning a gold...
by beezepuffingaround
Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 am
Forum: Brackish Puffers
Topic: Is my GSP ready for his new home????
Replies: 8
Views: 972

Re: Is my GSP ready for his new home????

The old tank is 10 gal, and has many inhabitants!!! The new tank is 55 gal. If your interested in the begining of my Mission to save Bloat, Its under --- Hospial > Help, my cart is in front of my horse!!! I'm going to move him now, its 5:30 am, as he is not looking very happy this morning!!! I do ho...