Search found 8 matches
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 pm
- Forum: Puffer Pix and Flix!
- Topic: Some of My Puffers
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9946
Re: Some of My Puffers
All of your puffer are cute.
- Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Re: Say Hi from Thailand.
Ok, Take it to breeding forum.
Pufferpunk, Do you have any Dr.Ebert's document.? I have had a German language document that talk about redeye breeding. But I don't know where I kept.
Pufferpunk, Do you have any Dr.Ebert's document.? I have had a German language document that talk about redeye breeding. But I don't know where I kept.
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Re: Say Hi from Thailand.
I need a heater in the winter when temperature is lower than 27 C. In other season I don't need heater because weather in Thailand appropriate for them (about 28 - 30 C). Last summer I loss 6 adult redeye because weather in Thailand is very hot (They still in my refrigerator).Temperature in my tank ...
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Re: Say Hi from Thailand.
Rainy season in Thailand is July - October. (First spawn is on August. Second spawn is on September.)
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Re: Say Hi from Thailand.
To Pufferpuggirl They never spawn in community tank because I just keep a juvenile puffer. For breeding, I will keep adult puffer a pair per tank. I keep many juvenile redeye in tank because I want to test something. I observe that they live as a group, They're eat better and them aggressive has dow...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:31 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Re: Say Hi from Thailand.
Yes, I think female actually aggressive than male too. For breeding 1 male + 1 female is the best.
Did you keep the record from that spawning? , water parameter , temperature , tank size ETC.
Do you got any fry from that spawning?
Did you keep the record from that spawning? , water parameter , temperature , tank size ETC.
Do you got any fry from that spawning?
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Re: Say Hi from Thailand.
I have 50 gallon tank (x 2) , 25 gallon plastic box (x4) For each 50 gallon tank I keep 8 juvenile redeye , each 25 gallon plastic box I keep 4 adult redeye and one keep 2 adult. In juvenile tank have a bit fighting and then they can live together as well. In adult tank there are strongly fighting. ...
- Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:13 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Say Hi from Thailand.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3956
Say Hi from Thailand.
Say Hi from Thailand. My name is Pe'. This website is very awesome. It's great to know there are many people who love puffer , share and help other people. I have 30 C.Lortteti , T. abei x 4 , T. turgidus x 2. C.Lorteti is the most puffer I love because It's look cute , redeye , blue tail , redline ...