Search found 3 matches

by Sweetpea
Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 5
Views: 1344

Re: Hello!

Oh and luckily for me I got the decorations(except the green plants I already had) for free! I coworker tore down her tank and gave me the decorations!
by Sweetpea
Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 5
Views: 1344

Re: Hello!

Thank you! He's so tiny! But very active and always has a full belly so he must be finding the snails and or shrimp in there lol and he likes his clams too. I'm very glad he's a good eater and will come to the glass already when he notices me standing there. :)
by Sweetpea
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 5
Views: 1344

Hello!

I used to be a member a quite a while ago when I had 2 figure 8's but my heater went bad and killed everything in the tank and I got out of puffers because they are difficult to find around here it seems unless you go to Walmart :/ Anyway I decided I missed having puffers so I set up and cycled a 40...