Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Dwarf puffers in a Metaframe
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2142
Re: Dwarf puffers in a Metaframe
Thanks everyone. Yeah I like the retro look of the metaframe tank and I made the stand for it from a kitchen table. I'm using two 20w GE daylight cfls and Flourish Excel. Started with two 26w bulbs but it was too much for not having co2.
- Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:45 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Dwarf puffers in a Metaframe
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2142
Dwarf puffers in a Metaframe
Hello, I've been lurking and thought I should show you guys my tank and say hi. I have a 15 gallon metaframe tank with 4 dwarf puffers. I've had them for about 7 months now and really love them. http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/_chubb_/iPad/0d9ad70bd9b116301723de91a3913f27.jpg http://i300.pho...