Search found 3 matches

by zooropa42
Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Another hello from Connecticut!
Replies: 5
Views: 753

Re: Another hello from Connecticut!

I've been trying to figure that out myself! I have one "bossy" fish who is semi-territorial and will argue a bit over food, but the fish's markings are light and cloudy. The other two, one of which is smaller, has darker markings but no stripe on the belly or dark around the eyes, so it ma...
by zooropa42
Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:06 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Another hello from Connecticut!
Replies: 5
Views: 753

Re: Another hello from Connecticut!

It's a 5 gallon :)
by zooropa42
Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:51 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Another hello from Connecticut!
Replies: 5
Views: 753

Another hello from Connecticut!

Hi there, I am new to the forum and would like to say hello! First off, your forum is extremely informative and educational and was integral in helping me choose the type of fish I settled on (pea puffers) and the tank setup and feeding and care, so THANK YOU!! I recently got a small aquarium with t...